Urgent;Transporting changes to productive system with Workite ms not finished yet

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Wed Jun 5 11:26:16 EDT 2002

This is the best way to do that if you add/remode some steps.
If  you change the description (work item text)  you can keep the same
workflow.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Kim, Ji Hoon [mailto:ji.hoon.kim at sap.com]=20
Sent:   Monday, June 03, 2002 2:21 AM
To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject:        Re: Urgent;Transporting changes to productive system with
Workite ms not finished yet

SAP Biz. workflow has version management functionalities. So, there is =
no
problem in running workflow processes.
But, I guess the best way of this case is .. (to avoid problem that may
occur)

1. copy the current workflow template to new one.
2. make the changes to new workflow template.
3. turn off the triggering event of old workflow template.
4. turn on the triggering event of new workflow template.
5. transfer new workflow template and customizing stuff(triggering =
event) to
production system.

Workflow experts, what is your suggestion based on your experiences ?

-----?? ???-----
?? ??: Jaime Felipe Uribe Duque
?? ??: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
?? ??: 02-06-03 ?? 9:03
??: Urgent…Transporting changes to productive system with =
Workitems
not finished yet

Hello,

We have a productive system working already and there is a Workflow =
with
more than 40.000 Workitems running, some of them are waiting for events
and
other are waiting to be executed by agents.

I had to make some changes to this Workflow in development system and
I’ll have to transport them to a productive sytem
…What happen with thos Workitems which are running.. we’re
not
using a new version to do it, We just modified the active version.

Any ASAP help will be nice

Thanks a lot

MSN Photos es la manera mas sencilla de compartir e imprimir sus fotos:

This e-mail and any attachment sent with it are confidential and =
intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you =
have
received this e-mail by error please delete it immediately. No =
reference
should be made of the information contained in this e-mail.  The views =
or
opinions expressed in this message, unless otherwise clearly indicated, =
are
solely those of its author and do not necessarily represent those of =
the
ADB.  Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, =
printing or
copying of this e-mail and its associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.  ADB believes but does not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus-free.  You must therefore take full =
responsibility for
checking for viruses therein. ADB disclaims any responsibility and =
liability
arising from your unauthorized use of the contents of this e-mail or =
your
failing to ensure that it is virus-free. =20
Ce message =E9lectronique et tous les documents attach=E9s qu'il =
contient sont
confidentiels et destin=E9s exclusivement =E0 la personne =E0 laquelle =
ils ont =E9t=E9
envoy=E9s.  Si vous avez re=E7u ce message par erreur, veuillez le =
d=E9truire
imm=E9diatement; vous voudrez  bien =E9galement vous abstenir de toute =
r=E9f=E9rence
aux informations qui y figurent.  Sauf  mention  expresse, les id=E9es =
et
opinions pr=E9sent=E9es dans ce message sont celles de son auteur, et =
n'engagent
pas la BAD.  La  publication, l'usage,  la distribution, l'impression =
ou la
copie non autoris=E9e de ce message et des fichiers attach=E9s qu'il =
contient
sont strictement interdits.  La BAD a pris toute pr=E9caution pour =
=E9viter la
pr=E9sence de virus, mais nous ne pouvons vous garantir l'absence de =
virus.
Vous devez donc prendre toute disposition utile pour la v=E9rification =
de
probl=E8me
pos=E9 par des virus.=20