How to set attributes at object

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Wed Jun 5 11:22:10 EDT 2002

You can use  SWC_SET_element Container=20

Ex :
swc_set_element container 'ExceptionCodes' object-exceptioncodes.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Karsten Ernst [mailto:ernst-consulting at gmx.net]=20
Sent:   Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:25 PM
To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject:        How to set attributes at object

Dear Workflowers,

I want to create an object in my program to start the workflow and I =
have to
set some of the attributes of this object for myself. This has to =
happen
because the attributes are calculated in my program and cannot be set =
via
set_property in the object.
Is ist possible to set the attributes the way we use them, specified  =
with
'objectname.attribute'?

Another solution should be to create a table and transfer this to the
workflow. But thinking of the mails concerning 'Declaring a table as an
event parameter' and comparing with my own experience, there is no way =
deliver a multi-row multi-line table to the workflow.

Thats all for now,
thanks in advance for every hint,

Karsten

This e-mail and any attachment sent with it are confidential and =
intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you =
have
received this e-mail by error please delete it immediately. No =
reference
should be made of the information contained in this e-mail.  The views =
or
opinions expressed in this message, unless otherwise clearly indicated, =
are
solely those of its author and do not necessarily represent those of =
the
ADB.  Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, =
printing or
copying of this e-mail and its associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.  ADB believes but does not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus-free.  You must therefore take full =
responsibility for
checking for viruses therein. ADB disclaims any responsibility and =
liability
arising from your unauthorized use of the contents of this e-mail or =
your
failing to ensure that it is virus-free. =20
Ce message =E9lectronique et tous les documents attach=E9s qu'il =
contient sont
confidentiels et destin=E9s exclusivement =E0 la personne =E0 laquelle =
ils ont =E9t=E9
envoy=E9s.  Si vous avez re=E7u ce message par erreur, veuillez le =
d=E9truire
imm=E9diatement; vous voudrez  bien =E9galement vous abstenir de toute =
r=E9f=E9rence
aux informations qui y figurent.  Sauf  mention  expresse, les id=E9es =
et
opinions pr=E9sent=E9es dans ce message sont celles de son auteur, et =
n'engagent
pas la BAD.  La  publication, l'usage,  la distribution, l'impression =
ou la
copie non autoris=E9e de ce message et des fichiers attach=E9s qu'il =
contient
sont strictement interdits.  La BAD a pris toute pr=E9caution pour =
=E9viter la
pr=E9sence de virus, mais nous ne pouvons vous garantir l'absence de =
virus.
Vous devez donc prendre toute disposition utile pour la v=E9rification =
de
probl=E8me
pos=E9 par des virus.=20