How to set attributes at object

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Jun 5 08:32:10 EDT 2002

Hi Karsten,

You can not set the attribute of an object by using swc_set_property (I dont
have SAP here but I am pretty sure the macro does not exist). Attributes of
properties are calculated when they are called.

You are right, your solution would be to pass the internal table as a parameter
of the event you raise (or you can set it directly into the Workflow Container
if you are triggering it directly). You can definitely pass to an event a multi-
line, multi-row parameter. You may not be able to define its structure in the
parameter definition of the event but you can declare a structure in your
workflow container and execute a container operation. If that doesnt work (i
dont have access to SAP at the moment to try it)then you can always write a
custom method which moves it to the appropriate structure.

Kindest Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
http://www.3i-consulting.com