How to set attributes at object

Karsten Ernst ernst-consulting at gmx.net
Wed Jun 5 08:24:52 EDT 2002

Dear Workflowers,

I want to create an object in my program to start the workflow and I have to
set some of the attributes of this object for myself. This has to happen
because the attributes are calculated in my program and cannot be set via
set_property in the object.
Is ist possible to set the attributes the way we use them, specified  with
'objectname.attribute'?

Another solution should be to create a table and transfer this to the
workflow. But thinking of the mails concerning 'Declaring a table as an
event parameter' and comparing with my own experience, there is no way to
deliver a multi-row multi-line table to the workflow.

Thats all for now,
thanks in advance for every hint,

Karsten