AW: Wait for event step

PRADEEP PATIL to workflow user group Pradeep.Patil at lntinfotech.com
Wed Jun 5 07:56:31 EDT 2002

Hi Stephen,

Event blocked and event released are created same way with change doc by
restricting the field CMGST of vbuk table
for Blocked   VBUK_CMGST_NEW = 'B'
for Released  VBUK_CMGST_NEW = 'D' are set.
but the blocked event get trigger when the credit is block by Change trans
VA02 and S.O xyz workitem is in Inbox
but when the credit is released by trans VKM3 the release event doesn't
work
but if i create release event through trans SWUE it works fine and the S.O
xyz workitem from Inbox get off
so how can I make the release event to work so it trigger wait for event
step.
well stephen at present the SD functional consultant is not available for
status management config.
so if u can brief on it. it will fine.

Thanks
-Pradeep

when the sales

                    "Becker Stephan (extern)"
                    <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.s       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    iemens.de>                       cc:
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow            Subject:     AW: Wait for event step
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.

                    04-06-2002 07:56 PM
                    Please respond to SAP
                    Workflow Users' Group

Hi Pradeep,

the field you quote is not in table VBUK. Please check.

I create events for block changes in sales documents with status
management,
object vbk. Check with your SD functional consultant on the status schemas
used, and which status you can use.

Hth,
Stephan