Emails alerts for workitems inInbox (RSWUWFML)

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Wed Jul 24 03:55:46 EDT 2002

Robin,
I've described RSWUWFML in my column in the latest edition of SAP Insider. This is free in the US so there's no excuse for not having a copy :-) - P&P for the rest of the world. If you've lent your copy to someone else then you can still access it at www.sapinsideronline.com . You have to register but it is still free.

I think I've answered most of your questions in that article, except for the attachments. There were problems with the attachments so we've disabled this option, even though in some versions it is still selectable in the report selection criteria. I agree that we need a note about this.

BTW, newer versions use a text-block (create your own in transaction SE61) instead of the 10 lines single lines of text. This gives you much more flexibility.

Kind regards,

Alan Rickayzen

WebFlow Product Manager
SAP AG