"Start Workflow" of Generic Object Service

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Jul 24 03:35:17 EDT 2002

I am not confident that this answer is correct, but I believe it is
determined from the mandatory import object types in workflow container
definitions.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Kim, Go Joong"
                    <go.joong.kim at sap.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     "Start Workflow" of Generic Object Service
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    15.07.2002 10:25
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Dear Experts,

There is 'Start Workflow' function in the Generic Object Service.
And the related workflows are determined automically by the system
according to the online document.

But I don't know how these are determined.

Who knows how related workflows are determined?
What rules or criterion is used to determine?

Any opinion will be appreciated.

Regards,
Steve Kim

this message.