Sub screen transaction no longer launched in separate screen

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Jul 24 03:33:11 EDT 2002

A long shot, but in case you haven't solved your problem yet it is worth a
try.

There is a user setting (go to the Business Workplace => Settings =>
Workflow settings => Personal settings)
There is a checkbox there: Double-clicking on an object displays the object
in the same window

This setting _shouldn't_ have any effect, but if it has been checked you
could try unchecking it.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Kevin Wilson
                    <kjw1969 at yahoo.com>         To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Re: Sub screen transaction no longer launched in separate screen
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    11.07.2002 19:49
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

 Thanks for the response.
I am using secondary objects to launch the transaction and we are using the
Business Workplace. Do you know of a basis setting or workplace setting
that enables this functionality?
  "Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote: Hi Kevin,
A little more detail on what technique you are using to launch the second
session
woudl be helpful. It sounds like secondary methods?
In which case, this is dependent on the inbox (e.g. will work with Business
Workplace,
won't work from the web inbox), so make sure you are using the
same type of inbox. Apart from that if you are using the same inbox and
your
settings to launch the window are still complete and correct, I suggest you
report
it to OSS.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart