Rif: AW: Workitems loses in Outlook

Angelo Besenzoni "Angelo> Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING%SAP_CONSULTING" at mailnotes.ibm.it
Mon Jul 22 07:43:08 EDT 2002

Thanks MariaLuisa.. and thanks Stephan...

the explanation has been very clear...

i will have no problems with workitems.

Stepahn... you are right!!!!  the server mail must be managed better...

BYE
Angelo

Angelo Besenzoni
Sap Italia Consulting s.r.l.
tel. +39 3351357236

|--------+------------------------------------>
|        |          "Becker Stephan (extern)" |
|        |          <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.s|
|        |          iemens.de>                |
|        |                                    |
|        |          22/07/2002 12.10          |
|        |          Per favore, rispondere a  |
|        |          SAP Workflow Users' Group |
|        |                                    |
|--------+------------------------------------>
  |       Per:    SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       Cc:     (ccr: Angelo Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING)                       |
  |       Oggetto:     AW: Workitems loses in Outlook                          |

Angelo,

with the MAPI client, the communication does not go via the mail server. The
mail client logs on via RFC directly to the SAP server, and synchronises the
workitems..

By the by, give your sysadmin a slap in the neck and tell them to get their
house in order.. lost mail can mean lost sales, and I'm sure the CEO will
find that less than appealing..

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr