AW: Workitems loses in Outlook

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Jul 22 06:10:24 EDT 2002

Angelo,

with the MAPI client, the communication does not go via the mail =
server. The
mail client logs on via RFC directly to the SAP server, and =
synchronises the
workitems..

By the by, give your sysadmin a slap in the neck and tell them to get =
their
house in order.. lost mail can mean lost sales, and I'm sure the CEO =
will
find that less than appealing..

Hth,
Stephan