Authorizations for WF-BATCH

Simon Freer Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com
Thu Jul 11 04:21:34 EDT 2002

Hi Robin

Ive had the same trouble, after much deliberation and lots of shouting and
screaming they finaly saw sense and left WF-Batch alone with SAP_ALL

Good luck

Simon

Robin Sahasranam <Rsahasranam at worldbank.org> on 10/07/2002 16:01:59
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc:  (bcc: Simon Freer/Bradford2_GB/Federal-Mogul)

Subject: Authorizations for WF-BATCH

Our Basis team is under a mandate to limit authorizations in Production,  to the
minimum needed, for all logins including WF-BATCH. They are especially cracking
down on use of the SAP_ALL profile which is assigned to WF_BATCH as per SAP's
recommendation. Has anybody faced a similar security mandate? What
profiles/authorizations would I need for WF-BATCH, if SAP_ALL is removed?

We are currently on 4.0B and migrating to 4.6C in a few months, so I am
interested in a solution which will work in both releases.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank