Help ! PP Programs

Xinqin Zheng Zheng.Xinqin at mch30.sbs.de
Thu Jul 11 03:52:10 EDT 2002

Hello Everybody,

I am a new one in this super forum. I hope we can exchange our good
experiences, ideas and suggestions.

I have a urgent problem here. I'm writing a PP Program and using for
instance the SAP standard table MARC. The thing is i have to use a few extra
Z fields. Up to now i've created a spare table for MARC, which contents the
Z fields. This is of cause inconvenient and furthermore i don't know where
the MARC gets updated. So here my question comes. Could i get a third table
as connector to MARC and my spare table using WF, Updating of either of the
tables as trigger event, in order that i only need to use this third table
in my program?

Best regards.

Xinqin Zheng  (Siemens Business Services)