AW: Help ! PP Programs

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Jul 11 04:27:08 EDT 2002

Hi Xinqin,

glad to see you're still out there in the Workflow world!

Try creating an append structure to MARC (pushbutton in se11 table =
display),
which you would update from a user exit (look at smod, F4, application
hierarchy, Mat Master, or direct at the MGA* enhancements).

If you tell us what you want to achieve, we may be able to give you a =
hint
or two.

Greetings,
Stephan