PR Release Strategy

Harmon Dan-rrfs20 Dan.Harmon at motorola.com
Wed Jul 10 14:46:45 EDT 2002

We ran into a similar situation where the event SIGNIFICANTLYCHANGED for BUS2009 (Purchase Req Item) was not being raised when the req was rejected after it had completed the approval process (I know this sounds strange, but that is how the business wants to run the process...)

We could not determine what fields were used or how R/3 was determining if a significant change had occured.  We could not find a change document for this object.

Our solution was to use BUS2105 (Purchase Requisition) and change document BANF.  Change document BANF includes table EBAN and we were able to set up a custom event that is raised when a certain field in EBAN is changed.  This required creating our own Z business object and delegating it to BUS2105.  While this solution may not help you out directly, you might want to take a look at change document BANF.

Keep in mind that the difference between BUS2009 and BUS2105 is that BUS2009 is the purchase req line item and BUS2105 is kind of like the purchase req header.

Regards,
Dan
| Dan Harmon                    |             Phone:    480-634-3090 |
| R/3 Workflow Group Leader     |               Fax:    480-634-3761 |
| Information Technology        |             Pager:    888-782-2030 |
| Motorola SPS                  |            dan.harmon at motorola.com |
| A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.                          |