AW: Deadline Monitoring - Replace step information

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Jul 4 08:42:45 EDT 2002

Hi Stephan,

Your email prompted me to do a quick test and it seems that I am right.

This is what I did

1. I sent a task to my inbox.
2. I changed the text of the task in the Workflow Builder
3. I saved and activated the Workflow
4. I refreshed the inbox
5. The item now displayed the NEW text

This actually makes sense as SAP probably stores the text for the work item in
some central place. So if that text is updated old workflow will 'get' the new
text.

By the way I am on R/3 release 4.6C

Kindest Regards,
Alon Raskin