AW: Deadline Monitoring - Replace step information

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Jul 4 07:56:26 EDT 2002

I could be wrong here, but as far as I know workitem texts are handled =
as
pretty much the rest of the workflow definition: A runtime version will =
be
created when the workflow is started to ensure integrity of the =
workflow
instance. The workitem text with replaced variables will be stored when
created and not changed for the lifetime of the workflow instance.

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----