CIC email inbox

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Thu Jan 24 08:40:39 EST 2002

Hi Jecelle,

Yes the CIC needs to have a new component configured so the users can see
their inbox (including workflows, emails) straight from the CIC. Actually I
am pretty sure that SAP delivers a standard component for this. Not really a
workflow issue. I would talk to your CIC 'configuration people'.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
Workflow Advisor - Soliance
(xtn. 3183)