AW: Workflow Attachment on System-Overlapping possible ?

Seiz, Gert gert.seiz at sap.com
Thu Jan 24 03:17:23 EST 2002

Hy Stephan,
I guess this is a great Idea.
I will try this.
Many thanks, also to Alon

Regards=20
Gert

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Becker Stephan (extern) =
[mailto:Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2002 18:21
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Workflow Attachment on System-Overlapping possible ?

Gert,
I would probably try to copy the attachments to system B, and then =
exchange
the original attachment numbers with the new ones before sending the
workflow over. Ensure you don't save the new numbers on system A.. This
solution assumes no attachments are being changed or added in system =
B..=20
Have a look at so_document_move_api1, you should be able to copy to a =
remote
location directly..
Stephan