Person Reponsible feature

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jan 24 01:51:42 EST 2002

You can create a work centre in development and transport it to production, then
populate it differently in development and production. Works for me :-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          "Martinek, Jerry"   |
|        |          <Jerry.Martinek at icbc|
|        |          .com>               |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          23.01.2002 18:20    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Re: Person Reponsible feature                           |

Hi Stephan and Michael and thank you for the advice.

The process you described works as long as the desired 'user' who will be
the responsible for the workflow in the  PROD environment exists in the
development environment where the actual workflow change is being made. If
they don't, the field validation edit fails thus preventing you from making
the change. It seems that in order for me to complete this change, I need to
define this production user in our development environment. Is this correct
or am I missing something?

Our development environment only contains the ids (usr01) of the people who
can access that environment.

Also, how does the 'Person Responsible' function in the 'Additional Data'
sub menu of the base 'Workflow Template: Add' work?

Thanking In Advance,
Jerry Martinek