HR - Manager's Desktop

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 24 10:15:34 EST 2002

We are on 4.6C.

I am struggling with getting even the standard workflows to work for Manager's Desktop. WS1200136 gets triggered by EMPLOYEET.OrgUnitChanged - how does this event get raised? Transferring the employee to a different org unit did not raise the event.

The other standard workflow deals with WS1000077 has confused me a bit. I have been trying to decode the layers beneath. Another related problem is that the table T77INT that holds all HR changes does not get cleared even after running the program RH_EXECUTE_EARMARKS. Also the program RH_EXECUTE_EARMARKS seems to make changes on the PA side of things but does not make changes in the PD side of things.

Any advice, tips and warnings from those who have trodden this path before are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Neeraja