Workflow Travel

Parag Joshi paragjoshi at ureach.com
Wed Jan 23 14:10:29 EST 2002

Hi Aris,

Some customization is required for async functionality.

1. Extend the object to include async method.
2. Create custom single-step task to call async method.
3. Customize the workflow to call the custom task.

Regards.

Parag Joshi.
Senior SAP Consultant. Workflow/Interfaces(EDI/ALE/EBP/APO)
3S Inc USA.
Tel: 1-317-640-1115

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Aris Widodo (ArisW at Excelcom.co.id) wrote:

> Hi Parag,
> I have check BUS2089 (Object type for travel) no one methode
have
> attached
> to Asynch, Can you give me more explanation for this.
>

> Thanks
> Aris Widodo

relies
> on the
> > user
> > choosing the appropriate action! If you can't depend on your
> users, then
> > Ron's
> > 'Loop Until' is the best way forward.
> >
> > Rob Bates,
> > ITNET UK Ltd.
> >
> > To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> > cc:        (bcc: Rob Bates/ITnet)
> > From:     Aris Widodo <ArisW at Excelcom.co.id>
> > Date:     01/22/2002 03:20:07 AM
> > Subject:  Workflow Travel
> >

> > Hi Experts,
> > I have been ready to implemented workflow travel. I used
> BUS2089 and
> > event
> > CHANGE so far workflow good run. But i have problem when
> users execut
> > workitem from their inbox. Workitem will disapear after
doing
> execute
> > without or with approval, this cause it use event CHANGE.
Can
> I used
> > other
> > event and how ? Now i will repair this workflow in order to
> problem
> > solve.
> > Please i need advise or idea for this. My workflow must
> approvel first
> > before gone.
> >
> > I am in 4.6C
> >

> > Best Regards
> > Aris Widodo

> ************
> > *******
> > http://www.itnetplc.com
> >
> > Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the
> individual and not
> > necessarily those of ITNET plc and/or its subsidiaries. This
> email and
> > any
> > files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
> copies (which
> > may
> > contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from ITNET plc
> and/or its
> > subsidiaries, are confidential and solely for the use of the
> intended
> > recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person