Sending external Email 2

Thomas Maue Thomas.B.Maue at pmusa.com
Wed Jan 23 14:02:11 EST 2002

Martin,

Thanks for the replies.

I found this setting during my search also but it does not affect my
problem.
It was 'not checked' during my testing.

When I tried checking it on, here is what happens from a dialog screen:

You do not have authorization to send to Internet user address

    Message no. SO 683

The programs and Workflow processes were not affected.

I also tried the "no external send via address management" in the send
restrictions.  No luck.

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant