Urgent: Message: No Administrator found for the task

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Jan 23 09:31:09 EST 2002

Hi Torsten,

I'm glad someone is finally experiencing the same weird problem. We've had
this intermittendly, but not any more, thus we can't approach SAP with this.

I would seriously recommend an OSS message, because this will come back and
bug us again and again I suspect.

Now for the good news: There is a workaround that is probably even weirder
than the bug itself: We were able to get rid of this error by either
activating the workflow definition a few times, and if that didn't have the
desired effect, enter the workflow builder, push the "test" button, on the
next screen press the "refresh organisational environment" button (for some
reason, only that navigation seems to work, and not entering swus or
swu_obuf directly..).

I assume that this is a buffering/activation problem, but it seems very hard
to reproduce..

I hope this helps,

Greetings,
Stephan