Org. Plan maintenance

Felix Hassine Felix.Hassine at us.pm.com
Wed Jan 23 09:38:01 EST 2002

Greg,

How do you block transport just for A 008 ?
have tested the OOCR transaction to be able to un-relate the HR objects from
customizing transport.

It seems to work as I need it to work, i.e. it is possible to give access to
our business users to the transacation PPOME,
or PFAC_DIS so that they maintain themselves the assignments of users to
positions, users to responsibilities,
 responsibilities to roles, and also create positions, jobs and org elements
directly in production. They do it on their own,
 without having to create these asignments in Development and transport
them to production.
The reasons behind this are the following:
        - Org charts are considered as a "master data", they are not suppose
to be anywhere else but in production
        - The assignment of org objects is utilized to set approval limits -
for example for approving invoices - which is
        not supposed to lie in production either. The people who have
responsibility of maintaining that have no login in
        development.

To do this, you have to set 'X' to the entry of the table in OOCR. Do you
see/know any side effect ?
Regards,

Felix Hassine

Regards,