Urgent: Message: No Administrator found for the task

michel Tallon michel.tallon at ifrance.com
Wed Jan 23 09:07:22 EST 2002

Hi Torsten,

This message occurs each time your have a workitem with no agent and not
defined as a general task (or your are not a defined as a potential user for
this task).
Instead of executing directly the workitem , try with transaction SWIA, you
could execute the task without problem.

It is just the symptom correction. The cause may be an wrong agent
determination.

Hope it helps.

Regards.
Michel Tallon