Urgent: Message: No Administrator found for the task

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Wed Jan 23 09:07:07 EST 2002

Torsten,

I had this similar problem when executing a workitem from the Sap Inbox
before where it used to work and suddenly stopped working.
What I did was to refresh the organizational environment and it work.  To
do so,from your Sap Inbox/Business Workplace environment, select to
'Refresh Organizational Environment' from the menu Settings--> Workflow
Settings.

Hope it works for you.

Regards,
Deanna.

                    Torsten Schnorpfeil
                    <torsten at processflow       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    .de>                       cc:
                    Sent by: SAP               Subject:     Urgent: Message: No Administrator found for the task
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    23/01/2002 11:45 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello *,

this question might sound like a lowbrainer, but I checked everything which
came in my mind and didn't find the reason! Everytime I want to execute a
workitem within a workflow the message mentioend above appears! It worked
fine before, but not anymore!

Any hints highly appreciated!

Regards,
Torsten