Workitem only for view

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Jan 21 04:57:50 EST 2002

Gus,

the two tasks use different methods to send workitems respectively mails.
When "normal" agent assignment is used, the workflow system assumes that
however many possible agents receive the workitem initially, the first one
starting it then assumes responsibility, so to say. You can send one
workitem per possible agent, have a look at the "other" page in the activity
maintenance in the workflow builder, and the associated section of the
documentation. One of the the most important feature of the latter
functionality is that ALL agents have to complete their workitem before the
task is regarded as completed and the workflow can continue.
Another possibility to send notifications (that require no further automatic
processing for that step) is to use the step type "send mail". Again, the
documentation will help you further.
If you get stuck again, let us know.

Greetings,
Stephan