Clearing Completed Workitems

phillips, tim tim.phillips at SERuk.com
Wed Jan 16 09:38:19 EST 2002

Ronel Liebenberg wrote:

> > Stephan:
> > trigger the terminating events programatically, that will
> > preserve your audit trail. For such exceptions, do not expect
> > a SAP standard way..

Timbo:
Hmmm, I thought I'd end up having to do this....

> Ronel:
> You can try using transaction SM58 for the transational
> RFC log.  The errors will be displayed in red for the
> target system WORKFLOW_LOCAL_<client>.  Try executing the
> errors again by positioning the cursor on the error and
> pressing the F6 key.  The transactional RFC will now be
> successful and will disappear from the log.  This will
> complete your workflows (I think ...)

Timbo:
That's a nice idea,
and one that makes much sense.

Unfortunately, using that report, SAP doesn't retrieve
any errors waiting to be processed.

I've fiddled about with all manner of selection options
but still no search results.

Looks like I'll have to follow Stephan's suggestions
and write an ABAP;
unless anyone else has any ideas.