Workflow Issues related to system merges

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 16 09:46:11 EST 2002

I am working on a system merge project with SAP where we are attempting to
merge two different production systems to create a single production
instance. Has anyone done anything of this kind where there are active
workflows in your production instances?
My major concern includes number range issues with workitems. Do I need to
archive/reorg all of my workitems prior to this merge? Is anyone aware of
workflow conversion tools available to manage this if we cannot archive our
workitems?
Any information you have would be helpful.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........