Clearing Completed Workitems

Ronel Liebenberg ronel.liebenberg at ast.co.za
Wed Jan 16 08:51:12 EST 2002

Dear Timbo,

You can try using transaction SM58 for the transational RFC log.  The errors
will be displayed in red for the target system WORKFLOW_LOCAL_<client>.  Try
executing the errors again by positioning the cursor on the error and
pressing the F6 key.  The transactional RFC will now be successful and will
disappear from the log.  This will complete your workflows (I think ...)

I hope this works !!!

Regards
Ronel Liebenberg
BPT consultant