Linking Business Object to Archive Object

John Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jan 16 06:42:58 EST 2002

hi

I have nearly put together a workflow for logistics invoice verification
(not yet gone live, as I still have problems which you might be able to
help on) I have a couple of associated questions.

This is on a 4.6Cb system.

I have used business object BKPF ( Accounting Document) as the SAP Object
to which I want to link an image of the invoice, BUS2081 is identified as
'Incoming invoice'  are you saying that it is better to link the image to
this object type (BUS2081)? Does this still not need to be linked to an
Accounting document ie BKPF?

My workflow first displays the image using TS30100047, then a user decision
box asks the user if they want to post or park, if they post (Transaction
MRHR) then I create the object BKPF method create syncron, then image
assign using TS30000401.

I dont understand the use tasks TS30001128 (image assign early) and then
TS30001117 (image assign late) used together

How do you handle the posting or parking and if parked, the subsequent user
handling ?

Thanks in advance for any help

John

"Sheth, Neeraja" <Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
15/01/2002 21:09:58

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>