Workflow and Digital Signatures

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Tue Jan 15 18:03:47 EST 2002

Hi all. We are in the process of configuring the document management system
and are setting up signature strategies in a 4.6c system. In setting up the
allowable status codes for a given document type, you can enter a workflow
template that will be triggered when a document is changed to that status. I
would like to use that workflow to ask approvers to complete their portion
of the digital signature process. However, I have been unable to find any
methods of the DRAW object to accomplish that. The closest I've been able to
come is to use the DRAW.EDIT method, in which case the user then manually
has to select the digital signature button to complete the process.

Does anyone have experience integrating digital signatures with workflow or
any hints on how to accomplish what I've described? Thanks for your help!

Dave

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.