Linking Business Object to Archive Object

Brian Bennings bennings.bj at pg.com
Tue Jan 15 16:28:37 EST 2002

Hello Wayne,

The methods to generate the archive links are within the IMAGE or IMAGELINK
business object.  In a 4.5b system, using the single step tasks initiated
through OAWD, you can use the TS30001128 for early archiving or TS30001117 for
late archiving.

For our custom workflow, we use TS30100048.

Brian

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      cherry.ease.lsoft.com
 [209.119.0.109]

From: "Carson, Wayne" <Wayne.Carson at solvay.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/14/2002
05:42 PM CST

 "Carson, Wayne" <Wayne.Carson at solvay.com>           To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                          @MITVMA.MIT.EDU>           Cc:    (bcc: Brian Bennings-BJ/PGI)
                                             Subject:      Linking Business Object to Archive
                                                  Object
                    Sent by:  SAP Workflow
            <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
                       01/14/2002 06:42 PM
    Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users'
           Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

I am working on a iXOS AP Early Archiving Project.  I am able to use
workflow to display an image at the same time as the FI transaction (FB60)
is displayed.  The AP clerk can then fill in the accounting transaction
information.  When the user saves the data, the iXOS image should be
automatically attached to the business object.  Table TOA01 is populated.  I
am having trouble finding the appropriate business object and method to use
to link the iXOS image to the business object (BKPF) - accounting document.
I have tried unsuccessfully to get this information from both iXOS (ESC) and
SAP (OSS).  Neither one will offer an explanation without paying a fee.  I
have attended the Workflow Aacademy in Boston and apparently this wasn't
enough ($$).

I am hopeful that some kind WF expert can provide this information so that I
can get on with this project.  Maybe your New Years resolution was to help a
fellow WF consultant in need :-)

Sincerely,

Wayne Carson