Linking Business Object to Archive Object

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 15 16:09:58 EST 2002

You did not mention the SAP release you are on.

We are currently on 4.6C. You can use the wizard (transaction OAD5, menu path tools > business documents > document types > customizing wizard). At the object, method and tasks step, the object type is BUS2081. For entry, I have used the method CREATE and the task TS30001128. For assignment, the task is TS30001117.

On 3.1I, we used object BKPF and method CREATE.

Hope this helps,

Neeraja