Multiple Condition "Other"

Jeffrey Rappaport jeffrey.rappaport at mail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:00:46 EST 2002

Hey All,

    Happy New year. Has anyone noticed in the 4.6x release that sometimes the "Other" entry box doesn't appear on the screen when trying to create a Multiple Condition step? Am I just Visually Impaired & missing it, or is this a bug? It used to be @ the bottom in the earlier releases.

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Email: BusinessWorkflow at Consultant.com
Web: www.Business-Workflow.com

PS: If you read my earlier email about multiple trans. screens popping up in a work item execution, forget about it. I know that you could use the Secondary Methods for it. I was thinking about something else through code.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup