Finding a workitem that's being assigned to all possible agents

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Tue Jan 8 14:32:23 EST 2002

Hi all. We periodically have a workitem created that gets assigned to all
possible agents, I believe because no selected agents are being found by an
agent determination role. Unfortunately, the workitem in question is a
general task so it's going to all users in the system. I understand there
are several ways to fix the problem (update the role so it generates an
error rather than going to all possible agents, limit the possible agents
instead of having a general task, etc), but I have to find out which one is
causing the problem first. Does anybody have some hints about what I could
look for in the workflow log to identify which workitem might be having this
problem? By the time I found out there's a problem, I believe the workitem
has already been reserved or executed by a user, so I don't see it in my
Inbox. We are on version 4.6c. Thanks for any hints you can provide.

Regards,

Dave Beverlin
Consultant, MIS
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
dave.beverlin at kcc.com
920-721-8771

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.