BUS2032 is locked

Felix Hassine Felix.Hassine at us.pm.com
Mon Jan 7 08:53:35 EST 2002

I have gone through debugging and the lock was in an attribute, using
SD_SALES_DOCUMENT_READ (I preferred to use a FM rather than drilling into
tables). That "read" function sets the lock. I will replace the attributes
with another code.
Thanks for answering, I could not do it myself, since the list doesn't send
me my own items apparently.

I agree with you that the BAPIs should be the preferred way, but some
(-most-?)times they do not do what I need.
In my case, I need to release a credit block (TX VKM4) on the sales order.
I've looked around for BAPIs, and unfortunately
did not find the one I needed. Finally I did a call transaction, which
cannot be batch either, so I send it immediately to the
user who approves the unblocking as a semi-filled transaction (he/she has to
post it). It also has the advantage of preserving the change document (I try
to avoid the changes owned by wf-batch)...Is there a better way ? (R/3 is
full of tricks sometimes...)

Regards,

Felix