Events for Purchase Order Block change

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:41:06 EST 2002

Hi Stephan,

I think your problem is not only about workflow. As far as I know, standard
SAP is not prepared to work with Purchase Order release at item level and,
if you cannot configure the system to block the Purchase Order items
separately, workflow will not be able to look at block status at item level.

Regards,

Flavio.