Creating a report using workflow task and workflow log information

רונן פוקס Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Sat Feb 23 14:26:30 EST 2002

Hello
=20
What we did for gathering data from the container is build a simple abap =
query that is based on the following tables:
=20
SWW_CONT      workitem container
SWWWIHEAD   workitem header
=20
This way we can list workitems according to the container contents, a =
bit of an up-side-down approach, but worked good for us.
=20
Please note that table SWW_CONT can get very large if you have many =
workflows in your system
=20
Thanks
=20