Creating a report using workflow task and workflow log informatio n

Mullens Lolanda - HRMS lmullens at hrms.broward.k12.fl.us
Fri Feb 22 12:59:18 EST 2002

I created a copy of ws0100090 workflow reprint. When I execute swi2_freq and
go to the workflow log view(with technical details) and click on the work
item container; I'm able to see detail information. Can anyone tell me how
to create a report giving a task number and selecting  specific information
from the container( workflow log details)?  Is the information in a table?
Is there an existing report that would give me this information?  Please let
me know if this request is feasible and point me in the right direction.
I'm new to workflow Thanks.