Looking for workflow guide

???? ???? Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Fri Feb 22 07:18:14 EST 2002

Dear Edward
=20
The way we learned to implement workflow apart from the basic course and =
the documentation was:
=20
1. hire a top workflow consultant from SAP to design your first project =
/ pilot
2. get as many hours of hands-on experience with the workflow builder, =
redefining and changing that basic design - and doing so, learning all =
the time
3. read the e-mails on this mailing list carefully
=20
=20
Hope this can help
=20