Looking for workflow guide

Edward van Aken VanaE at nblcosmetics.co.za
Fri Feb 22 06:54:08 EST 2002

Hi All
=20
I am looking for a guide to workflow.=20
I have recently been appointed as the SAP workflow person within a
company that is still in the implementation phase. I have gone on a two
week ABAP course and spent some becoming familiar with ABAP. I however
have not found much documentation (or rather a guide) to workflow. If
you have any documentation or can recomend a good book or a good web
site I would appreciate it.
=20
Edward Van Aken

the system manager.

This email may not necessarily reflect the views or intentions of any
of the companies in the Anglovaal Industries Group.

Please report email abuse to: abuse at avi.co.za