AW: Workflow for Approving to Post Parked Documents

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Fri Feb 22 05:56:20 EST 2002

Vanathy,

in the "Release for Payment" node in customizing (where the config =
entry you
mention below can be found also), the customizing is well described for =
this
workflow. Read the individual documents and proceed accordingly. The
customizing here comprises of a series of steps, not just one.

Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----