AW: Looking for workflow guide

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Fri Feb 22 08:03:05 EST 2002

=20
Expanding on Ronen's advice, try the tutorial in the online help =
(basis..
business management.. workflow.. reference documentation.. tutorial), =
that's
very good, and then there are a few workflow books around, but the only =
one
that is comprehensive is available in German only at this time.. you =
might
want to wait until Alan and friends are ready with theirs, that should =
be
quite usable :-)
=20
I agree fully with Ronen that a good workflow consultant is essential =
to get
the first project up and running. One of the most important aspects of =
such
a move is that you will gain planning certainty, which is very =
important
politically to prove to people in your company that workflow is very =
useful
indeed and if done properly can be delivered speedily and with a =
reasonable
budget. Once you have that consultant in, spend as much time with him =
or her
while they are building the workflow, and just ask, ask, ask, and on =
top of
that ask them to train you as the administrator also..
=20
Stephan
=20
=20