Express message

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Feb 18 04:34:54 EST 2002

..between us girls, I have had a hard time argueing a point with Elvire
Biret at SAP -- even very obvious bugs were passed back and forth a few
times despite what I felt were very clear descriptions of the errors.
Without judgement, I would say that persistence and if needed redundant
explanations in unneccesary detail is the best method, and if nothing else
helps, ask the item to be forwarded to development support if you need a
solution quickly, and if that does not help, have it escalated. As always,
the bigger the customer, the easier it becomes for SAP to listen.

Stephan