Connectivity to MS Exchange and Outlook

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Feb 18 04:44:45 EST 2002

There was a discussion about this topic just a few days back, maybe worth
searching the archives.

Note that at present, SAP are not supporting Outlook 2002 and MAPI -- they
are passing the buck to Microsoft, but my gut feeling is telling me that
that will not be the final position.. see note 480684.

Note 63480 gives a good general overview of the topic.

Stephan