Reserving a Workitem

Raveen Moodley RAVEEN at tsd.toyota.co.za
Thu Feb 14 04:35:14 EST 2002

** High Priority **

Hi Tara,

Further to the replies to you question.

If you want to replace a work item reserved by someone else (without the =
user's intervention) you can do it via transaction SWI5:

Once you have enter the details in the first screen
Expand all levels for items under user name (RESERVED ITEMS)
Double Click on the required reserved item
Edit, Change, "Replace Manually".
This will unreserve / replace  the work item in question.

This is assuming you have the necessary authorisation.

Raveen Moodley
Tel      : (031) 910 6114
Cell     : 082 46 747 24
E-Mail : Raveen at tsd.toyota.co.za

>>> TARA.C.WILBANKS at customs.treas.gov 02/07/02 06:57PM >>>
Does anyone know if you can 'unreserve' a workitem?  I know that once you
hit the Execute button, the workitem is reserved and will disappear from
the inbox of any other recipients.  Is there a way to reverse this action
when you have hit the Execute button mistakenly?  We are on 4.6C.

Thanks for you help,
Tara