Error handling: more messages - best practice

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Feb 14 04:16:10 EST 2002

Hi Raf,

if you use the selfitem sendtaskdescription method (or anything else
involving standard texts, as far as I know), you can insert a multiline
element (menu insert.. expression), and the system will ask you how it
should insert it, first line only, all line continuously, all lines with
line breaks.
The format for the latter is &_AHDOC_OBJECTS##&.

Hth,
Stephan