Error handling: more messages - best practice

Bormans, Raf Raf.Bormans at thevisionweb.be
Thu Feb 14 03:45:47 EST 2002

Hi,

In a self defined background method, I perform multiple functions which all
can produce (information/warning/...) messages.

After this method (work-item) I want to inform users (by mail or by
workitem) with an overview of all occured messages.

The number of messages are undefined.

Is there any best practice to do this.
- maybe a mail (how to display a multiline container element with undefined
number of lines i a mail)
- maybe a text attachement to a mail (how to create a text attachement in
the method and bind it to the workflow container?)
- maybe a workitem on a new method with a call dialog (lot of programming to
do)
- maybe ...

Kind Regards, Raf