Translating Workflow texts

Ullrich, Ralf ralf.ullrich at sap.com
Tue Feb 5 10:29:10 EST 2002

Pascal,

if you need to use the translation workbench it's a bit tricky ...

Enter the transaction for translating workbench objects (SE63). From =
the
menu choose "Translation -> logical objects -> logical objects". In the
field "Objekt" choose "PDWS" for workflow tasks or "PDTS" for standard
tasks. Enter the technical number (i.e. the 9... without the leading =
TS) of
your task which is to be translated.

regards,
Ralf